Advanced search

Whats the name of the combined wormer / de-flea stuff for cats??

(3 Posts)
alfielooloo Wed 30-Jul-08 11:08:38

Has anyone used this? I remember someone telling me they had used it. I had never heard of it & did wonder if she had got it wrong, I can't see how one solution can do both jobs hmm but she insisted it did. My 3 kitties need doing & thought it would be a lot easier to do it in one hit.


skyisblue Wed 30-Jul-08 15:25:53

There are a couple of spot on treatments available from vets that will control fleas and worms, although they are not 100% effective against tapeworm. They are called Stronghold and Advocate. You can also get a spot on solely for worming called Profender.

alfielooloo Wed 30-Jul-08 17:56:15

ok, thanks skyisblue smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: