Talk

Advanced search

Just wanted to share some great websites....

(8 Posts)
glaskham Thu 10-Jul-08 19:31:29

www.zooplus.co.uk

I recently bought a indoor rabbit hutch from here and it cost me £26.99 inc p&p after the £3 new customer discount... the same size hutch in pets at home are £65!!! orders over £29 are free postage, and under that is only £2.90... and i still got free p&p because the original amount was over £29!!!

There are also lots of good cat scratch post's and centres, there's a massive one i think my 3 cats will love and its only £60, its £120-150 for the same size/equivalent in pets at home!!!

and also

www.petmeds.co.uk

I just got 3 frontline treatments for £10.09 inc p&p when our local pet shop sell them for £9.99 each!!!! BARGAIN!!!

Just thought i'd share with you all!! Everyone can do with a saving every now and then!! And we can all spoil our lovely pets a bit more too!!grin]

eenybeeny Thu 10-Jul-08 22:51:13

is that hutch suitable for 2 dwarf lops? if so I am snapping it up!

glaskham Fri 11-Jul-08 10:10:10

well i have a baby lionhead rabbit and he's currently about the size of a dwarf lop...he has lots of room, and we put him in his run during the day anyway... but i'd say i could fit another one his size or a guinea pig in with him, but if they were in there all the time then i dont they'd have enough room to live comfortably- IYKWIM... Its 99cmx51cm then its about 40cm high i think....

eenybeeny Fri 11-Jul-08 12:28:41

they would be in it at night and when we are not home...

glaskham Fri 11-Jul-08 13:16:28

i'd say its probably a good size then.... I cant be certain, but i'm sure if it wasn't right you'd be able to return it.... its one of the biggest indoor hutches i've seen online!! And by far the cheapest!!

Mutt Fri 11-Jul-08 13:18:28

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

glaskham Fri 11-Jul-08 13:23:55

oooh... thanks Mutt- thats handy to know!! although i'm quite intrigued by the zooplus points too, i have only just noticed them!! I'll be ordering fish food and accessories, rabbit things, and cat things... so think i'll probs tot up a fair amount of point fairly fast!! grin

Mutt Fri 11-Jul-08 13:26:24

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now