Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

URGENT thread on 'Chat' about tiny kittens and how to feed as mum has gone missing, can anyone here help?

(11 Posts)
Jennifer8 Sun 16-Sep-07 08:24:02

Sorry no idea how to do links, it's called @urgent help needed@ or something,

Someone's cat has disappeared and she is looking after three week old kits, not sure what to do, is in France with no vet around today.

If anyone knows what they are talking about please go and help! Thankyou x

lilolilmanchester Sun 16-Sep-07 22:12:58

Jennifer, was watching that thread earlier (couldn't offer any advice unfortunately) but how lovely to see MN working as intended, with people like you going the extra mile to help out others - good on you. Makes a change from some of the current threads.

iliketosleep Mon 17-Sep-07 10:00:21

ooooooh i can help i can help hold on

iliketosleep Mon 17-Sep-07 10:01:13

this is the thread i started the other day

hope this helps!!!

iliketosleep Mon 17-Sep-07 10:02:33

take note of the advice beautiful girls gives me asshe is a vet and has always helped me out in the past xx good luck and let me know how they get on. Although at 3 weeks they should be up and about so maybe try weening them onto kitten food and cat milk?

Peachy Mon 17-Sep-07 10:04:18

Have they got an animal rescue centre nearby? Secret wrld in somerset was the one near us, and as sister worked there, she often ahd kittens being bottlefeed at home- they also handed out special milk and bottles etc.

Jennifer8 Mon 17-Sep-07 10:20:41

Update, if you didn't see the thread... poor mummy cat was found - not good news. sad But the OP managed to get some cat milk and fed them all and is on the case, so I think they are going to be alright.

MN is a wonderful place! So many people tried to help. smile

iliketosleep Mon 17-Sep-07 10:22:16

we still havent seen my mummy cat since tuesday im just so glad we got a foster mum or the poor little ones wwouldnt have made it

Jennifer8 Mon 17-Sep-07 14:42:14

That's awful ILTS, hope she turns up sad

Well done for looking after them so well though smile I'm sure she would be proud of you.

iliketosleep Mon 17-Sep-07 19:23:46

shes turned up, look in am i being unreasonable for full story xxx

Jennifer8 Mon 17-Sep-07 19:37:37

Oh hooray! Will go and have a read x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now