Talk

Advanced search

Neighbours garden starting to smell!

(5 Posts)
paige321 Fri 08-Mar-19 11:04:14

My neighbour has two dogs one and pug and a puppy French bulldog
She lets the pug do it's business in the garden and doesn't pick it up and last summer it was really smelly and now she's got this new dog I think it's going to smell even more.
Just found out I'm expecting and I have really bad morning sickness with all my pregnancy and I really don't want to be smelling dog mess in my own garden.
We've already had messy puppy pads on my front step from where she just chucks them out her window as she chucks poo bags and puppy pads outside her front door which is right next to mine

I don't have a dog or anything
But is that what you do just let your dog poo in the garden and not pick it up??
If it is what you do then il just have to live with it but iv never seen anyone else that I know with dogs doing it.

QuirkyQuark Fri 08-Mar-19 11:14:47

No we pick ours up immediately, the only time it's left is if it's pitch black so it gets done as soon as it's light or it's hammering down with rain so it gets picked up when it's eased off
Leaving piles of snit to build up in a garden is grim confused

Stormwhale Fri 08-Mar-19 11:17:34

Contact the environmental health department/council/RSPCA. Complain to anyone who will listen! That is utterly grim.

TheInvestigator Fri 08-Mar-19 11:20:25

Yup. Contact the council and the rspca because God knows what it just be like inside the house!

paige321 Fri 08-Mar-19 14:36:12

Well exactly and her new dog has got a infection on his belly and is bleeding where he keeps scratching it she hardly takes them for walks. she shouldn't be aloud dogs.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »