Talk

Advanced search

Advice on wet food

(5 Posts)
RLSP0304 Mon 04-Feb-19 00:52:41

Want to be more conscious about what I'm feeding my cat. I'm really happy with the dry food we have switched to (Scrumbles) but can't find an equivalent product in terms of nutrition and ethical brand ethos in a wet food product. Has anyone got any recommendations? I'm not happy with amount of sugar in Felix and Whiskers and Lily's kitchen is all fancy packaging and yet nutritionally still not great sad My cat loves his wet food so I really don't want to have to just stick to dry if I can help it.

dementedpixie Mon 04-Feb-19 10:24:01

Have a look on zooplus. Lots of high meat, grain free stuff there

RLSP0304 Tue 05-Feb-19 09:27:18

Thank you was trying to be a bit more eco conscious so looking to buy domestically but that's handy to know smile

neversleepagain Tue 05-Feb-19 09:36:12

Mine loves Applaws wet food, however, it isn't a complete cat food so he has dry Applaws too.

81Byerley Sun 10-Feb-19 10:52:46

Try Oscars www.oscars.co.uk/. They deliver to your door, are not particularly expensive, and will let you cat or dog try examples first. Nice to support the little guy too, these are franchises. Our cat LOVES their dry type food. It's the one food she's guaranteed not to sniff and walk away from.

As for the shop type foods, such as Whiskas and Felix, they may be full of crap, but my last cat only ever had those, and she lived until we had to have her put to sleep at age 23....

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »