Talk

Advanced search

Vacuum Cleaner’s and pet hair

(4 Posts)
Sammycat123 Tue 01-Jan-19 12:09:39

Sorry for the most boring post ever and thanks for anyone who replies!! I really want a cordless vacuum cleaner that can pick up pet hair and cat litter. We live in an apartment with lots of stairs so our corded vacuum cleaner is heavy and takes up so much space because we have to vacuum so much it’s never worth putting away. We have a very hairy Persian indoor cat and the cat litter attaches itself to its copious fur so get scattered all over the house. I’ve tried 2 cordless vacuums and had to return them as they were great with the hair but couldnt pick up cat litter so pointless for me!

GrassWasGreener Tue 01-Jan-19 12:14:57

This could be interesting. I have a couple of dogs and although I live in a bungalow, when my amazing Dyson pet vacuum eventually dies I will look to upgrade to a cordless one. Be interesting to know what people find best smile the ad's are all very swish and claim to be the best but be good to hear from the end user what people find most efficient and effective

Do you have carpets or wood flooring or a mix?

RudolfIsMySpiritAnimal Tue 01-Jan-19 12:15:51

I have the Dyson v10 Animal, and it does a great job tackling both my Maine Coon's fur balls and the litter he tracks everywhere.

Toddlerteaplease Tue 01-Jan-19 20:03:33

I had the dyson V6 animal and it broke. According to the dyson engineer who came to fix it. It couldn't cope with my two long haired Persians hair. I replaced it with a dyson total clean as the brush bar is fatter so their hair doesn't wrap round it. It's brilliant. Need a photo of your Persians OP!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: