Talk

Advanced search

Would anyone be able to rehome 3 lovely cats?

(4 Posts)
AlfieJacksmummy Mon 25-Jun-07 09:46:43

I started a thread on here a few days ago 'what would you do' and that tells the story in full. But we have to rehome our three totally brilliant cats because we cant find anywhere to rent with them and we are being thown out!
They are 3 boys (nutuered and chipped). 2 are brothers, they are black and white short haired and one other who is ginger and white short haired.
They are really lovely affectionate cats and great company, they have been brilliant with my little boy even when he pulls on them they just lay there, but they are all scared of dogs so I wouldnt want them to go with someone with dogs and they like going out so someone with a garden etc. I wont split them up they have been together since four months old. They are about 2-3 yrs old now.
Im so they are part of my family and I love them to bits but I cant not have anywhere for my ds to live because of them.
TIA x

j20baby Tue 26-Jun-07 16:41:11

can't help but bump for you

fortyplus Tue 26-Jun-07 16:42:30

There will be an advert for the Cats Protection League in your local paper. They'll find a good home for you.

AlfieJacksmummy Tue 26-Jun-07 18:23:11

Thanks for the help. I actually got them from the cpl and have been speaking to the lady there but was hoping they would go to a home rather than a pen iyswim. But I am looking at a place tom that allows cats so fingers crossed I can keep them!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now