Talk

Advanced search

Puppy off to the vet today...feeling shaky...

(13 Posts)
Speccy Wed 20-Jun-07 06:32:35

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

barney2 Wed 20-Jun-07 06:49:13

She'll be fine. Make a huge fuss of her later! Good luck xx

Speccy Wed 20-Jun-07 07:19:46

Macdog Wed 20-Jun-07 15:38:33

You are doing absolutely the right thing.
Spoil her a bit tonight with a bit of chicken and a cuddle.
They forget before we do

newlifenewname Wed 20-Jun-07 15:56:18

Awww! She will be glad really, having puppies is no mean feat and as you will be aware the risks of uterine inection, etc. do not bear thinking about.

She'll be giving you wobbly legged love later.

Speccy Wed 20-Jun-07 16:26:04

barney2 Wed 20-Jun-07 19:28:16

Well?? Has she forgiven you yet??!!!

Speccy Wed 20-Jun-07 19:44:06

sparklygothkat Wed 20-Jun-07 19:45:28

bless!! Its horrible taking them to be neutured, but she will forgive you

barney2 Wed 20-Jun-07 19:51:51

Hi speccy - I'm ok, thanks. Bit down I guess. I'll be better tomorrow....just sad losing pets and it gets to me sometimes especially with losing two in just a few days.... x

barney2 Thu 21-Jun-07 13:53:01

How is Coco today?

Speccy Thu 21-Jun-07 16:40:56

barney2 Thu 21-Jun-07 16:46:57

Hi speccy.

Yes it is amazing how quickly they recover isn't it? My dog, who is almost 12yrs old, had a major op last year - I found a mass in her tummy whilst rubbing her tummy so took her to the vets who were worried it was sinister. Discovered it was just a fatty lump. Removed it etc etc...cost a fortune at the vets and she was running around within a couple of days. Fortunately she is a very fit girl for her age which I think helps recovery.

I'm ok thanks. I've not shown dd the rainbow piece yet - she was too tired after school yesterday so I might show her later on this evening.

My remaining 4 g/pigs are ok - I'm watching them closely - not for any real reason but I just seem to be spoiling them/keeping an eye on them more than usual. My eldest dd has been very good actually - she goes out every morning picking dandelions before school - her good deed for the day!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now