Talk

Advanced search

Cat insurance

(3 Posts)
Iluvthe80s Mon 29-Jan-18 21:45:43

Hi all Currently paying £30 a month for our 2 oriental girls with PP. Mainly indoor girls and only go out under supervision. Looking for recommendations to save a few quid while still ensuring girls are covered in event of emergency/illness ! Thanks in advance

Vodkafairy75 Tue 30-Jan-18 22:06:39

Pet Plan are probably one of the better companies to go with. If you do change make sure you go for a cover for life policy with the highest cover you can afford. Tesco, John Lewis, More Than, Sainsbury's are quite good companies to go with as they pay out quite quickly and without too much fuss. There are quite a few that I wouldn't touch with a barge pole but I won't mention them 🙄 As long as your girls don't have any pre-existing conditions (or any mention on their clinical records of symptoms as that can also go against your claim even though there was no diagnosis made at the time) then you should be fine with changing policies 😊

Toddlerteaplease Wed 07-Feb-18 21:17:38

I pay £42 a month for my two indoor girls. They've had £11,000 of claims in the last year so I'm happy with that! With Tesco and very happy with them.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: