Talk

Advanced search

My 6 months old kitten has been missing for 2 days. What should I do?? I'm very worried for him.

(3 Posts)
Dheeksha21 Sat 04-Nov-17 18:25:51

Snowy is a very calm boy. Usually he goes outside 2 times a day and return within an hour or two. 2 days ago he had his breakfast and went out as usually. But didn't return home. Yesterday I searched all the streets. I asked my neighbours and checked their backyards. Nobody has seen him. I'm very worried for him. Is he safe??? I don't know whether he ate anything or not. The weather at my place changed.. It's very breezy from the past 4-5 days. Is it the reason for his disappearence? Can he return home by himself??? What else can I do to find him?

Bamaluz Tue 07-Nov-17 19:57:02

I would ring around the local vets, is he microchipped?
Put posters up in bus stops and local shops, is there a facebook page for your area, or a lost and found page?

He might have been frightened by fireworks ( if you are in the UK ) and ran off in panic.

mrsjoyfulprizeforraffiawork Fri 10-Nov-17 13:43:02

Put him on www.doglost.co.uk (which covers many other kinds of lost creatures than dogs) and you will get advice from cat people, a poster to print off (send them his pic too) and a great deal of social media sharing by the doglost people). It is totally free.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now