Talk

Advanced search

Kitten being sick

(5 Posts)
Julieelizabeth5 Fri 03-Nov-17 21:56:31

A few days ago my kitten woke up in the night and started being sick, I kept an eye on him, he just carried on being his usual playful self and about 15 minutes ago he started crying out really loud and started being sick again, both times I’ve fed him whiskas poultry wet food, after being sick he carried on being his usual self again, is there something potentionally wrong with him or is it just he doesn’t like that food? I’m really worried about him, and hearing him crying out really upset me.

chocolatespiders Fri 03-Nov-17 21:58:37

Just do chicken or fish for a few days, sainsburys do a bag of frozen basic fish which is great for poaching.
What was kitten on before?

Wolfiefan Fri 03-Nov-17 22:00:24

How old? Had all jabs and wormed etc?
Is this food new?
Is kitten using the litter tray ok?

Hulder Fri 03-Nov-17 22:02:16

How small a kitten?

One of ours was routinely sick when she was very small despite looking very well and fit and having bags of energy. She just ate too much, too fast for her little stomach.

When she grew a bit, it stopped.

Julieelizabeth5 Fri 03-Nov-17 22:05:49

He’s 8 weeks old, been wormed, he’s not had his injections yet but he’s not going out yet, as far as I know he used to be fed the same as what in feeding him but not sure if he was sick when fed poultry before, he uses the litter tray fine, it only seems he’s sick when he has the poultry as when I give him the chicken or duck he is fine

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now