Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Rabbit killed, Guinea Pigs stolen

(13 Posts)
AllToadsLeadToHome Mon 09-Oct-17 13:10:45

SNARL have reported another rabbit being killed by the UK Cat Killer. He was taken from his bolted run, mutilated and returned. Two g. pigs were also taken. This was in Watford WD19. There have been previous incidents around the area, one being a cat.

There have also been piggies taken from Bournemouth. It looks as if he is now targeting pets in gardens. Please try to bring your small pets indoors and tell everyone you know.

Not sure where to post this, if you want to re-post in another topic please do so.

Josiah Mon 09-Oct-17 13:31:49

Heartbreaking.

I hope the psychopath who is committing these vile acts of cruelty is either caught and prosecuted or betterstill meets a horrific slow and painful death of their own.

goldenclaire Mon 09-Oct-17 16:47:03

What sick fucker does that to someone's family pet and returns it potentially for a child to see? Its not as if said rabbit or guinea pigs went crapping in someone's garden like a cat may do.

Josiah Mon 09-Oct-17 18:03:39

I'd find it hard to get over such an abominable act of cruelty so I can't even begin to imagine this distress a child would suffer if their was tortured and murdered.

woodhill Mon 09-Oct-17 18:05:03

Glad our gp is indoors.

So sorry OP sad

thecatfromjapan Mon 09-Oct-17 18:06:51

I keep hoping this person has been caught. It's so worrying.

fairyofallthings Mon 09-Oct-17 18:09:13

Bastard. No decent individual would do such a thing.

EvilDoctorBallerinaVampireDuck Mon 09-Oct-17 18:13:20

Can it be the same person in WD19 and Bournemouth?

Tiddlywinks63 Mon 09-Oct-17 18:28:47

How can one person be doing this in Watford and Bournemouth?
Hideous.

EvilDoctorBallerinaVampireDuck Mon 09-Oct-17 21:07:10

That's what I'm thinking. I'm glad that my DF doesn't have his rabbit anymore.

AethelflaedsWhiteGoose Mon 09-Oct-17 21:13:47

What?! I haven't heard anything about this. How horrible.

Our rabbits and piggies, and chickens, are outside but right at the bottom of a long garden, not overlooked.

UnmentionedElephantDildo Mon 09-Oct-17 21:19:14

Is this definitely connected to the Croydon Cat Killer?

Just wondering if the geographic spread means there is more than one perpetrator.

AllToadsLeadToHome Mon 09-Oct-17 23:55:06

If you take a look at the SNARL Facebook page you will get all the information. Yes it can be one person, they check travelling times. They are not always on the same day, I don't check every day but often there is more than one killing on the same day. They have now reported a cat in Northampton and another in Hayes.

They have ways of checking whether it is likely to be the same person.

There have been incidents around the country, he travels a lot. No creature is safe, foxes, rabbits, Guinea pigs, swans, and cats. Please look on the Facebook page and read the many posts by SNARL, no need to read all the related comments, although many of them are the same questions that are being asked on this thread.

en-gb.facebook.com/South-Norwood-Animal-Rescue-and-Liberty-SNARL-624100301029007/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now