Advanced search

Aha PRINCESS PEA HEAD you are bound to know someone with a Border Terrier

(6 Posts)
Enid Thu 01-Mar-07 11:51:34

are they terrible dogs

or nice

(NOT for me for a mate)

dionnelorraine Thu 01-Mar-07 12:22:16

Hi I know a couple of ppl with border terriers. They are lovely! Very freindly and affectionate. Easily trained and have a fab personality. my freinds one dances for treats. so cute. Very easy and small. Good all round family dogs I have to say but just remember no dog can be trusted 100% so be careful where your friend gets the border terrier from.

littlemissbossy Thu 01-Mar-07 12:24:02

My friend has one, he's lovely. They make good family dogs IMO. Can be a bit 'yappy' but good training usually sorts out that sort of thing.

RustyBear Thu 01-Mar-07 12:29:43

I have a friend with one - she says they are very sweet & good with the family, but can be very excitable esp. with people they don't know - may run around barking.
Biggest advantage - they are very portable! - so if they get excited you can just pick them up & tuck them under your arm!

BLWisbest Thu 01-Mar-07 12:30:40

Enid, did you have a think about Beagles?

Gingerbear Thu 01-Mar-07 12:34:09

BIL has one. Great with older kids. Buggers for running off and sniffing out small wild creatures.
BIL's has a penchant for hedgehogs - came home one day with blood all over face and a snout full of spikes.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now