Talk

Advanced search

Pet Photo Thread!

(17 Posts)
DearMrDilkington Sun 01-Jan-17 23:43:52

Extra points if you have a more exotic pet.

Here's my dopey cat.
Please note the feet you see on the floor next to him belong to a doll and not a real baby!

RattieOfCatan Mon 02-Jan-17 04:35:07

Three of my rats smile I have seven at the moment. These three are Zhaan, Chiana and Sikozu.

I love that your cat had nicked the toy bassinet, cheeky sod grin

DearMrDilkington Mon 02-Jan-17 21:24:45

Oh I love rats! They're beautiful, especially the chubby one!grin

CatBallou2 Tue 03-Jan-17 00:30:54

Another cat. My 19 year old tuxedo moggy. Sorry, can't get him the right way up!

CatBallou2 Tue 03-Jan-17 00:31:49

Oops, he ended up the right way, afterall.

fabulousfun Tue 03-Jan-17 00:35:09

Here's my two

ColaSpangles Tue 03-Jan-17 00:39:38

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

TrustySnail Tue 03-Jan-17 00:51:59

Bedtime for my three - one yawning dog and two cats in the land of nod!

CatBallou2 Tue 03-Jan-17 10:32:41

ColaSpangles, no, my old man is not wise & calm. He is a bully one moment & as sweet as pie the next. He has very fruity tendencies, too often for my liking, even though he was castrated many years ago! But he's mine and I love him dearly. We have daily chats, as he is a real chatterbox.

Your 2 little furry friends are adorable. Where would we be without them.

Here's my other 2.

RattieOfCatan Tue 03-Jan-17 20:11:16

dear grin that's my Chi! She's a proper fatty, I think that she is the heaviest we've had but I haven't managed to get her on a set of scales since she was younger to check. These are my boys, Rygel, D'Argo and Ben. The 7th rat is another girl.
fab they look like fun :D
I love all of the black cats, I'd love a black cat, used to live with a massive one so would skulk outside of the door at night so you would trip over him!

Moaningmyrtille Tue 03-Jan-17 20:15:17

fabulousfun please tell me about life with goats! We have a large plot of land- very hilly, lots of trees and I would love some gorgeous little goats on it.
My DH had a goat as a child and loved it, but he thinks our children are too young at the moment. HIs goat seemed to go on a lot of badly behaved adventures and we wouldn't have the time to sort it out.

PLEASE TELL ME THEY ARE EASY LITTLE DARLINGS?

fabulousfun Tue 03-Jan-17 22:10:34

They are Pygmy goats and they are gorgeous. I got them when my own "kids" were 2 and 3. The need a good sized enclosure or well fenced field and a shelter to come into at night in the colder months. They can be cheeky but don't really cause too much trouble. Easy and pretty cheap to keep. Hooves need trimmed every 6-8 weeks but you can do this yourself. My two love coming on walks - they are far better behaved than most dogs. They should not be kept on their - pairs are good. Also get girls or neutered males. Hope that helps.

DearMrDilkington Tue 03-Jan-17 22:24:11

fun I love your goats!

rattie that last photo is brilliant, like she's trying to squeeze the last of the toothpaste out.grin

Icequeen01 Tue 03-Jan-17 22:41:51

I love those cute little rats. I used to help look after one when I was at school years ago. My family would freak out if I even thought about getting some although I am sure my current two gorgeous ginger cats would welcome them into our home with open arms 😀

DumbledoresArmy Sat 07-Jan-17 14:13:07

Here's our Doggies!!

They're Pugsley & Monty

CatBallou2 Sat 07-Jan-17 18:47:41

DumbledoresArmy, chuckles.......they're adorable.

DumbledoresArmy Sat 07-Jan-17 22:36:24

Thanks wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now