Talk

Advanced search

Finding a new vet in the Alexandra Park/Muswell Hill area - please recommend

(4 Posts)
Jules2 Tue 10-Nov-15 13:09:11

We have a 13-year-old cat and a guinea pig, and want to change to a different vet. Since our veterinary practice changed ownership we haven't been so pleased with the way they do things (not always sure that certain investigations are necessary), or their overall efficiency. The vets/nurses themselves seem caring and kind but we think the attitude of the owner is to make as much money as possible (hence, being told we could speed up the completion of our insurance form with a £25 fee!). We're moving soon to the Alexandra Park/Muswell Hill area and would like to find a nice veterinary practice with experienced vets. Any personal recommendations would be welcome. Thanks.

Vinorosso74 Wed 02-Dec-15 19:20:51

We use Hornsey Vets which is a little bit away from you but not too far.
Heard ok things about Zassman too.

anxious123 Thu 10-Dec-15 13:22:13

I don't know if they are still there but I had a lovely experience with medivet, Colney hatch lane (opposite the minstrel boy pub) when I lived there. Alexandra park road vets however I'd avoid like the plaque.

wavingfuriously Sun 20-Dec-15 20:36:33

heard very good things about this one :
Hill's Veterinary Practice Ltd
Park road, crouch end

--just down the hill from muzzie hill and i think Susan Hill is the proprietor and the one to see ? good luck

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now