Talk

Advanced search

Help

(4 Posts)
Harrylily123 Wed 16-Sep-15 12:10:25

Does anyone know anyone with a male jack Russell that would be eligible for my female, desperate to find a gentle calm boy so that we can keep our family line going?.

FuckyNell Wed 16-Sep-15 12:13:17

You will get ROASTED for asking that on here.

The rescue centres are full of unwanted dogs and puppies, why potentially add to that?

Sorry and all but I think you're on the wrong forum smile

LeChien Wed 16-Sep-15 12:17:24

I'm not sure you're asking the right questions (and agree with Fucky about posting this here!)
There are so many different types of JRT.
The people I know who have bred them have bred working dogs, so looks aren't as important as the drive to seek and kill
Also, MN covers such a vast area, you would be better to ask locally. The fact that you've asked this here makes me wonder if you're looking for a reaction.

Booboostwo Wed 16-Sep-15 14:24:04

Please reconsider the idea to breed. Rescue centres are full to the rafters with unwanted dogs and have to put healthy animals to sleep. You also need to know quite a bit to select the right dog and spend money on health screening while being prepared for birth complications. Finally you have to be willing and able to keep the puppies if you cannot rehome them or they are returned. 'Gentle and calm' are not usual attributes of JRTs!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now