Talk

Advanced search

Help - my 3 legged cat has brought a 4 legged mouse into the house!

(5 Posts)
MrsRichards Fri 21-Mar-14 17:11:09

She had one of her back legs removed a couple of week ago and has just been out for the first time. She presented me with it (still alive) and then it ran under the sofa. It isn't there now though and she's got bored looking for it.

I HATE MICE. What can I do?

Will it find its way outside again? (that is assuming it wasn't injured and hasn't run and died somewhere...)

Seriously, is there anything I can do?

kinkytoes Fri 21-Mar-14 17:12:59

If you can locate it try to catch it with an old boot - they usually run straight for it. Then release somewhere safe. Well done kitty!

CMOTDibbler Fri 21-Mar-14 17:16:39

They normally need catching or ushering out of the house somehow. I rely on one of the other cats finding them tbh.
Well done to your tripod cat though smile

MrsRichards Fri 21-Mar-14 17:16:44

Thanks Kinky, I will remember that. I become all irrational where mice are concerned! There is absolutely no sign of it though. I really don't want to be relaxing on the sofa this evening though and see it run across the floor in front of me!!

PS I am very proud of her though (no one knew how she would take to three legs, so this is sure sign she is doing well!)

MrsRichards Fri 21-Mar-14 17:19:39

Dibbler - we only have one cat now so if she doesn't catch it, I guess it will have to be me....

argh!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now