Talk

Advanced search

Anybody looking for a Jack russel bitch?

(4 Posts)
Georgiesmum Thu 23-Mar-06 21:17:41

my sister has a 1 1/2 year old Jack russel bitch who is gorgeous but my sister has two very boistrious ds 2 and 4 and a lakeland and just cant cope so sadly Suzy needs a new home. She lives in stevange but I am in royston so anyone who is interested please let me know. I would have her but I have a 1 yr old Dd. a 2 yr jack russel and 2 cats already!

She is great with kids and very friendly. Not spaded yet

Georgiesmum Fri 24-Mar-06 11:20:25

bump

lilianna Wed 31-May-06 16:02:50

hi, i know someone that might be interested. Could you please let me know if your sister still has the dog and also if she is selling or giving away. Thank you.

2labs Thu 01-Jun-06 13:38:43

Hi, try posting on here in the section of the forum for dogs needing a new home.

Please beware of giving away the dog for free, especially as she isn't spayed. There are a lot of unscrupulous people out there who are looking for cheap dogs to breed to death or sell on. If she can possibly do a homecheck or get someone else to do one it will give your sister peace of mind.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: