Talk

Advanced search

Anyone recommend a good + cheap guinea pig indoor cage?

(9 Posts)
Purplebuns Sun 26-Jun-11 19:05:01

I have three piggies so needs to be large? Any recommendations gladly recieved smile

kingprawntikka Sun 26-Jun-11 21:06:09

Hi Purple, there is a thread in super furry animals that answers your question.All the links and things are on there too{smile}

Purplebuns Sun 26-Jun-11 21:07:21

Thank you, I will investigate! smile

RubberDuck Thu 30-Jun-11 14:33:37

I've heard good things about this but might be a bit small for three guinea pigs: Ferplast 120

Zooplus in general seem to be much cheaper than elsewhere and I've heard lots of recommendations on the guinea pig forums. What about a 2 storey:

Essegi Small Pet Cage - much pricier though sad

Purplebuns Thu 30-Jun-11 19:59:16

Oh thank you, I love the look of the second one.. However I do have a three storey hutch outside and I think DH will kill me as he doesn't want them, inside anyway.. The Miser I need to work on him a bit and find a spot for it.

RubberDuck Thu 30-Jun-11 21:38:28

cough they do a three storey Essegi too grin

RubberDuck Thu 30-Jun-11 21:48:49

If you just want one level, Ferplast 140 seems well regarded and that little bit bigger. Zooplus don't seem to stock it though, rather annoyingly sad P@H have it though.

RubberDuck Thu 30-Jun-11 21:49:50

(I am in research mode for cages myself atm as I intend to bring my two in when the clocks go back and haven't quite worked out where it's going to go!

LauraIngallsWilder Thu 30-Jun-11 21:58:30

Have a look at this thread here

and this website

smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now