Barrington

(9 Posts)
ChodeOfChodeBall Wed 07-Oct-20 19:43:39

Please look it up and sign it. There's another thread on it if you want to debate it.

gbdeclaration.org

OP’s posts: |
MereDintofPandiculation Wed 07-Oct-20 22:54:09

So why start a new thread? Because you think people will sign it without thinking it through and reading the comments already made?

mac12 Wed 07-Oct-20 23:00:07

Yes please sign it, I think historians of the future would like a record of the right wing libertarians, pseudo scientists & borderline eugenicists who decided to kick people to the kerb & piss away our world in pursuit of easy answers & a false promise of back to normal by Christmas.

HazeyJaneII Wed 07-Oct-20 23:01:59

No thanks

www.sciencemediacentre.org/expert-reaction-to-barrington-declaration-an-open-letter-arguing-against-lockdown-policies-and-for-focused-protection/

SpuriouserAndSpuriouser Wed 07-Oct-20 23:02:08

Nah, you’re alright.

Madhairday Wed 07-Oct-20 23:04:07

mac12

Yes please sign it, I think historians of the future would like a record of the right wing libertarians, pseudo scientists & borderline eugenicists who decided to kick people to the kerb & piss away our world in pursuit of easy answers & a false promise of back to normal by Christmas.

This.

TheSeedsOfADream Thu 08-Oct-20 06:37:56

Yes, please, if as many crackpot conspiracy theorists, eugenicist, "lock all those unpleasant irritating vulnerable people away so I can go to Santorini" get herded (pun intended- look up what Unherd thinks of its fanbase) into one place, the rest of us can have a sensible discussion.

Advertisement

TheSeedsOfADream Thu 08-Oct-20 06:38:52

mac12

You're wrong though.
There's no borderline about it. At least not from their plants on MN.

Smellbellina Thu 08-Oct-20 06:43:29

That’s a fairly impressive list of scientists tbf.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in