Talk

Advanced search

To ask you to sing this

(12 Posts)
Valentine2 Fri 24-Jun-16 20:30:47

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215

I want to be heard. I want the liars to be put into jail. The ones who wiped more than £200billion in one day. I have tried many times but can't seem to be receiving the email that needs opening to confirm my signature. So pls help me add to it. Let the anger not die and let us be heard. I want youngsters to be counted because we will be the ones facing the consequences for so long now.

Iguessyourestuckwithme Fri 24-Jun-16 20:31:42

In what tune do you want it sung?

fuckincuntbuggerinarse Fri 24-Jun-16 20:33:18

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Trooperslane Fri 24-Jun-16 20:35:28

I agree with fcba.

And I've been close to tears all day.

I do live I Scotland though and am from NI so will be getting my Irish passport so I have some hope.

Sagethyme Fri 24-Jun-16 20:36:16

I tried it to the sing it to the tune of 'God Save the Queen', but the words didn't quite fit, do you have another tune in mind? grin

Valentine2 Fri 24-Jun-16 21:14:50

Hey don't mess with my sleepless brain. What's with a spelling error? Haven't slept whole night. angry I don't think I am overreacting. It's my democratic right to sign this petition and I am requesting Mumsnetters to sign this.

Bombaybunty Fri 24-Jun-16 21:22:05

A democratic process was followed. You can't move the goal posts because you're not happy with the results
I voted remain, we lost.

Sagethyme Fri 24-Jun-16 21:22:06

Chill out valentine I clicked on it thinking you'd written some words and wanted a tune...it's the musician in me! And I think it's a fab typo. However sleep dep. is crap so have [tea] and cake and some flowers.

Sagethyme Fri 24-Jun-16 21:23:06

brew doh when am I goon learn?!

Toddlerteaplease Fri 24-Jun-16 21:23:17

We can't have another referendum just because we don't like the outcome. That's democracy. The people have spoken. It is the wrong decision but it won and we all have to suck it up.

PPie10 Fri 24-Jun-16 21:23:46

Oh grow up now, and stop whining. It's done, deal with it.

pillowaddict Fri 24-Jun-16 21:58:18

Actually on reading many news stories of people regretting their choice, and in light of certain public figures backtracking on campaign statements, I don't think it is as simple as 'that's democracy' if there are legal and democratic processes to follow that may allow voters to avoid a possible destruction of our economy..maybe it's worth it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now