Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Save your Kids being exploited on this site: www.kisschat.co.uk_Police say its not illegal!!!!

(4 Posts)
Siddhartha79 Wed 18-Jun-14 09:29:03

Hello Mothers,

My name is Sid Khanna and I need your help.

Kisschat.co.uk and its sister concern www.chat-avenue.com are infamous for allowing kids to engage in sexual conversations online with strange men. You can do your own research on google.

I would love your help to say enough is enough and stop them.

I have created a petition which I hope you can sign -- it's called: Sexual Chat allowed with kids online: Shut this website down: www.kisschat.co.uk

This issue is very important to me, and together we can do something about it!

Read more about it and sign it here:

www.avaaz.org/en/petition/Sexual_Chatting_allowed_with_kids_online_Shut_this_website_down_wwwkisschatcouk/?ehljAbb

When I had an online conversation with the police, this is what they said: ( I have attached a transcript)

SiddharthaKhanna : so it is not illegal for a girl of 14 to engage in sexual chatting, roleplaying , actually involved in cyber sex online?
Operator : not illegal. The illegality is the physical act of sexually abusing a minor. The law in this country is behind the times as far as the internet and online crime. Not only do they have to create new laws for it but it also needs to be decided who actually does the policing of it aswell.

Campaigns like this always start small, but they grow when people like us get involved -- please take a second right now to help out by signing and passing it on.

Thanks so much,
Sid​ Khanna

GoFvckYourselves Tue 01-Nov-16 15:50:46

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

bloodymaria Tue 01-Nov-16 15:58:17

That's a long time to hold a grudge!

ElsaAintAsColdAsMe Tue 01-Nov-16 16:03:55

Lots and lots of aids?

What a well thought out response. No wonder it took 2 years hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now