Could You Do This?(2 Posts)
Please sign the petition http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/Stop_F ... e_UK/?copy
Stop Forced Adoptions In The UK.
1. The UK is the ONLY State in the WORLD that gags parents whose children have been taken by Social Services.
2. The UK is the ONLY State in Europe to permit forced adoption.
3. The UK is the ONLY State in Europe to allow Punishment without Crime, i.e. the taking of children by Social Services from parents who have not committed any criminal offence.
4. The UK is the ONLY State in Europe taking children for emotional abuse and risk of emotional abuse on the basis of predictions from overpaid 'experts' that one day parents just might harm their children.
5. The UK is the ONLY State in Europe to censor conversation between parents and children in care. Children are left wondering what they have done wrong, as parents are forbidden to explain the situation, or discuss the court case in any way. Phrases such as I love you and I miss you are also forbidden under the threat of contact being stopped immediately if the parents transgress.
While legally kidnapping is an international phenomenon, Forced Adoptions are unique to the UK. When 2,000 signatures are reached, they will be taken to MEPs.
This petition aims to stop all institutions involved in covering up these destructive practices, greatly helped by the Secrecy of Family Courts and a Judiciary that is independent from Government.
Over 1,000 children per month are put into 'care' in the UK. Generally against the will of parents and grandparents. Most of them are foreigners. Only a small percentage actually gets adopted.
An estimated 10,000 children went missing according to a report of the All-Party Parliamentary Group for Runaway and Missing Children: http://bit.ly/19GAi5L
The UK is the only country in which parents are 'gagged' and threatened with prison, if they speak out. In 2006, 200 prisoners were in prison due to the family courts. Hearings are carried out in secrecy, at times not even open to the media.
Although ratified on paper, the UK does not implement the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child or Article 8 of the European Human Rights Act, the right to family life.
More on what's unique in the UK on "Punishment without Crime": http://bit.ly/MbzhX3
For the normal non-believer, this is your induction:
Mainstream Media Overview quite a lot of articles that didnt make a difference: http://bit.ly/N45qUG
Our Portfolio of Nine Cases that we submitted to the Education Select Committee when it investigated child protection: http://bit.ly/109Bei8
For the experienced cynic, this is your analysis:
Child snatching is one of Seven Deadly Syndromes and Seven Media Cover-Ups: http://bit.ly/WLlc9V
For the person who can be convinced by Statistics: http://bit.ly/10WmFQx
The Money: http://bit.ly/UODtAt
The Kids: http://bit.ly/Woo9Am
From victims and their supporters who signed the online petition
The Secrecy of Family Courts should be lifted NOW: http://bit.ly/kExfF1
and added these marvellous comments: http://bit.ly/ZprkcH
Legally Kidnapped: http://legallykidnapped.blogspot.co.uk/
Forced Adoption: http://forced-adoption.com/introduction.asp
The Independent - The untold story of gagging orders: http://ind.pn/kPhKRn
What is worst: babies are taken at birth, without mothers getting a chance of proving their parenting skills, or, even worse, in prison. Foreigners and immigrants are targeted at a loss to understand and with hardly any chance of ever seeing being a family again.
Furthermore, it has become politically correct for homosexual couples to adopt children.
The motivation of Social Services tends to be money in a multi-billion industry that leaves broken hearts and damaged lives behind: parents, often falsely imprisoned, and children who will later use Facebook to find their roots and heal their feelings of abandonment.
Hi. Just to let you know that we're moving this into the petitions boards.
Join the discussion
Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.Register now »
Already registered? Log in with:
Please login first.