Talk

Advanced search

Really good petition. Asking for special educational asd! Please sign!

(5 Posts)
RollingThunder Sun 21-Apr-13 21:40:50

https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/signatures/10036322/verify/7LBnmHnLGeVqxUGUEJ5

PLEASE sign!!!

AnotherAlias Sun 21-Apr-13 22:30:22

seriously considering signing, but brain too fried tonight need time to think it thru but my first reaction is that I will probably sign - for anyone else considering, the wording is:

Local authorities should be legally obliged to offer a school place for every child diagnosed with high functioning autism or aspergers syndrome in either a special school for such children or a mainstream school with a separate unit where some key lessons are taught separately. Parents should still be at liberty to choose to send their children to a mainstream school without such a facility should they prefer.

AnotherAlias Sun 21-Apr-13 22:34:11

seriously considering signing, but brain too fried tonight need time to think it thru but my first reaction is that I will probably sign - for anyone else considering, the wording is:

Local authorities should be legally obliged to offer a school place for every child diagnosed with high functioning autism or aspergers syndrome in either a special school for such children or a mainstream school with a separate unit where some key lessons are taught separately. Parents should still be at liberty to choose to send their children to a mainstream school without such a facility should they prefer.

AnotherAlias Sun 21-Apr-13 22:34:45

as I was saying about brain not working... soz about double post.

DeadWomanWalking Sun 21-Apr-13 22:39:17

Have signed and shared.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: