Talk

Advanced search

Burst Bubble Mat

(5 Posts)
DandyLioness Tue 16-Feb-10 22:27:13

Message withdrawn

EccentricaGallumbits Tue 16-Feb-10 22:34:29

is that those sheets of big bubblewrap in squares to jump on?

if it is we had some years n years ago. great fun but over in a few minutes. not going to keep them amused for 2 hours.

DandyLioness Tue 16-Feb-10 22:39:31

Message withdrawn

lesleyandmolly Mon 09-May-11 10:16:23

I've bought these mats now for 3 years (3 birthday parties) in a row. Absolutely fantastic!! and the kids (and adults) love them. I keep them to my finale and have a big build up before handing everyone a mat to jump on. We all count down from 10, then everyone goes mad and jumps on the mats. WHAT A NOISE!!! They are a little expensive, but I can assure you, they will make your party and something everyone remembers. It also gives you a chance to start handing out your party bags while some of the kids burst every single bubble. I'm alsways asked where I got them too. Excellent party game I'd say for any age, but my wee girl is 5 this year. Hope this helps. X

TheHouseofMirth Sun 12-Jun-11 22:23:43

How big are the actual bubbles? Just wondering if a big piece of bubble wrap with the giant bubbles would do the job?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: