Talk

Advanced search

What do yout think of this idea for a party bag type present?

(4 Posts)
Bumblingbovine Wed 04-Nov-09 20:50:52

Ds is 5 and wants a superhero party. As I've gone for the easy option of a softplay party this time, with party games organised by them, the only superhero themeing will be if children come in fancy dress and the invites of course

I thought instead of party bags I would do a superhero t-shirt for each child (all boys BTW).

I can get plain 15 white tshirts for 95p each online. I can buy some transfer paper (about 30-50pence per sheet). I thought I'd print a picture of marvel type superheros onto the transfer paper (have seens a couple of good ones online). I could do two to a page and print them at work (no-one will mind).

Then I can iron on the transfers to each t-shirt to make a really cheap superhero t-shirt.

I can't decide if this along with a mini bag of sweets or choc bar is OK to give out instead of toys etc.

Would this be OK with the children (and parents) do you think?

liliputlady Wed 04-Nov-09 20:59:37

I think it's fab if you can do it, much better than a bag of junk. A superhero choc bar would go well - wonder if M & S still do them.

feedthegoat Wed 04-Nov-09 21:00:41

I think it's a great idea.

Bumblingbovine Wed 04-Nov-09 21:08:15

Ah glad it seems Ok. I'm quite looking forward to making them now!. Thanks for the M&S choc bar idea I might check that out

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now