Talk

Advanced search

Please help me think of something I can dress up as for Halloween that doesn't cost loads of money or time to prepare?

(7 Posts)
ilikeyoursleeves Wed 28-Oct-09 21:46:48

We are going to the in laws for a Halloween party with the kids on Saturday. I still haven't thought about what to dress up as but I can't spend a lot. I looked at ready made outfits but £30-£50 for 2 hours of wear isn't feasible!

Any ideas that are easy to do when I am also looking after a toddler and newborn?

Cheers! grin

TimothyTigerTuppennyTail Wed 28-Oct-09 21:48:30

Ghost.

Wear white, whomp some white face paint on face, hands and hair.

That's my plan!

Ghouleez Wed 28-Oct-09 21:49:33

How about a sexy witches cat? Black boots/heels, black leggings/tights and a black top then stuff a pair of black tights with some rolled up newspaper for a tail and get a head band and attach two cardboard cut-out ears to it. You can pen some whiskers onto your cheeks and blacken the tip of your nose. Voila! Simple, affordable, appropriate and easy!

teenyweenytadpole Wed 28-Oct-09 22:24:06

Last year I wore a black top, black trousers, and a pair of red sequinned devil's horns from tescos with a pair of long black satin gloves and sexy make up. Cheap as chips!

notnowbernard Wed 28-Oct-09 22:25:53

Dead bride? Cheapo charity-shop dress, veil, fake blood, white face make up

ilikeyoursleeves Thu 29-Oct-09 21:54:06

Thanks for the suggestions but I'm now going as a witch! I have a black dress and today I bought a witches broom (60p), witches nose (50p) and a witches hat (£1) hoorah!

grin

TeamEdward Thu 29-Oct-09 21:56:38

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now