Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Wedding in London-Advice please

(2 Posts)
camaleon Wed 28-Oct-09 15:49:34

I was not sure where to post this but following the recommendation of a good soul I am coming here...

I am getting married in three months time. I am not from Britain and this is my second marriage. We have two kids (5 and 2 years old)
We will have around 50 persons with us (14 of those kids), mainly parents, brother and very close friends. We are getting married in a quite ugly registry in Barnet. So I would like to get a nice Wedding venue. We leave in NW11 and I thought perhaps there is something in Hampstead or around that is nice.

The wedding is in the morning... What kind of dress would you say is appropriate for this? Where can I look for it, or at least ideas about the dress?

More than a wedding dress I would like that kind of dress that you think your partner would love. I am a normal size (8-10?) without any particular issues to hide or highlight
any advice?

Pinkfluffyslippers Wed 28-Oct-09 17:28:09

HI
I'd also post this on the "chat" section.... also on your local mumsnet section as some locals are bound to be able to suggest a nice venue.

I'd put the request for wedding dress advice on the "style" section - they're wonderfully opinionated in there!

Good luck with the wedding and have a wonderful day.
PFS

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now