Talk

Advanced search

Babyshower Ideas

(6 Posts)
whethergirl Wed 14-Oct-09 20:07:55

I'm organising a babyshower for my cousin and would be grateful for any help as I've never even been to one before!

Does anyone have any ideas of what to do, or what is normally done? There will be about 10 family members there, ages ranging from 30 - 55.

I have asked my cousin to make a wish list so I can pass that on to everyone so presents are sorted. A couple of games I've thought of are...everyone has to draw a picture of a baby with their eyes closed, and maybe a baby quiz (How heavy was the heaviest baby ever recorded? etc. ). I was thinking maybe baby themed Pictionary?

Any etiquette or proceedures I should be aware of?!!

MissMoopy Wed 14-Oct-09 22:36:05

All bring baby photos and guess who they are?

whethergirl Wed 14-Oct-09 22:52:27

Thanks, that's a great idea, but as we are all family we pretty much know what we all looked like as babies!

xayuk Thu 15-Oct-09 14:14:21

Message withdrawn

whethergirl Fri 16-Oct-09 21:36:00

Thanks xayuk, I will have a good look at it.

whethergirl Tue 20-Oct-09 12:26:12

I'm bumping this because my cousin just asked me to let her know if I need any money for "props and things" for the babyshower!!! What is she expecting? Has anyone gone to a really flash babyshower? What the hell happens? Ideas please!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now