Talk

Advanced search

Can i hear your suggestions/advice on how to do a party for a 3year old boy.

(6 Posts)
Littlemissmischief Wed 14-Oct-09 14:48:12

So my lttle boy is 3 in a couple of weeks, his birthday is the day after fireworks night so want to do something at our house (which isnt very big) that will be good for the adults and kids and wont cost too much.

I know its alot to ask but any suggestions would be most welcome grin

TIA X

Wendyhendy1 Thu 15-Oct-09 13:14:28

Message withdrawn

Littlemissmischief Thu 15-Oct-09 13:17:06

Thanks Wendy that looks fab he will love it smile

LittleMakers Sun 25-Oct-09 12:07:34

Message withdrawn

PavlovtheForgetfulCat Sun 25-Oct-09 12:12:31

Or just a simple tea party with party games. That is what we did for DD. We did simple party food, had all the kids (5 of them) around the table for their food with those whistlely things, party hats, stirers for their cups, balloons, jelly and ice cream.

Before they ate, we did musical statues, musical chairs, pin the tail on the donkey, then afterwards, we did a bit more of the same, the did prizes for the best dancers - funnily enough they all danced the best, and they were all equally good at winning a prize (we worked it so we did enough games that all won one prize each!).

Then, a little general play, and home time.

But i guess it was ideal for DD as we had taken her out for the day first, to a petting zoo with another little friend.

purepurple Sun 25-Oct-09 12:13:11

You can buy birthday party cds from places like the ELC that have lots of games and songs on

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now