Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

ideas for 3 year olds party in Manchester?

(6 Posts)
JULIEABBO Fri 09-Oct-09 16:23:43

I'm trying to think up where to have a party for my 3 year old. his birthday is in December and not sure what to do..

DottyDot Fri 09-Oct-09 16:29:36

Not sure which bit of Manchester you're in but Head over Heels in Chorlton's good - soft play centre with unusually good cafe - does good coffee and sticky buns for the grown ups! grin

reikizen Fri 09-Oct-09 16:36:23

I'd second head over heels, it is a nice version of an indoor play area with lovely cafe. Very limited parking though. Chill Factor was good too, we went to a 'snow play' party there which dd1 (and I) loved. I think they have Santa there around Christmas time too

Wendyhendy1 Mon 12-Oct-09 14:12:55

What about a party at home? I read somewhere all your child really wants is mum's attention on their birthday. DIY parties really are the best and if you're not sure you can buy kits to help make sure everyone has a good time. What about this safari treasure hunt from lello and monkey. www.lelloandmonkey.com/range.asp?id=3

My 3 year old loved this (we had them running around outside in February, but you can do them inside too). Have fun!

chuffinell Mon 12-Oct-09 14:25:40

Little Monsters Mayhem in Irlam is great - depends where in Manc you are really

Lizzylou Mon 12-Oct-09 14:30:52

We went to a CHill Factor snowplay party for a 3yr old and it was fab, really good fun.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now