Talk

Advanced search

Three year old's birthday party, ok to not have games?

(4 Posts)
used2bthin Sat 19-Sep-09 22:14:45

There is no way my DD would actually do games. She just likes to race about. Last year we just used a hall and had toys out as if it was a normal toddler group session so have planned the same again, with music and maybe a bit of dancing and musical instruments if they get bored.

Its only two hours and it is tomorrow.shock I've got no garden so hired a hall. If I was at home I'd happily go without games but am panicking that people will expect more as we've got a hall.

I have been out of action all last week and bit before that due to a back problem-was on valium for ir so didn't care at all till now grin

Lilyloo Sat 19-Sep-09 22:16:19

Maybe wrap up a parcel for impromptu pass the parcel game if needs be ?

notnowbernard Sat 19-Sep-09 22:16:56

Absolutely fine

I don't know many just-3yr olds who could 'do' party games

Maybe pass-the-parcel if you really felt like you ought to do one

But toys and rampaging enough, I feel grin

used2bthin Sat 19-Sep-09 22:24:04

Oh good, thanks! I am wary of pass the parcel as once had a dreadful time with DD refusing to sit for it and lots of others shouting about wanting every turn to be their, they were all snatching from each other. Yet I am still wishing I had bought stuff to do one! Maybe I could get stuff tomorrow...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now