Talk

Advanced search

Christening Gifts...

(6 Posts)
Cheeseismyweakness Fri 11-Sep-09 23:23:33

We are attending a close family friends daughters christening in 3 weeks time. Whilst I have asked her to be godmother to our ds (18 months), we are not godparents to her dd; so i don't want to spend more than 20- 30 quid... any thoughts?
Alot of the websites seem to be filled with naff tat.

gingerbunny Sat 12-Sep-09 01:42:31

some one got my ds1 a beautiful silver plated me to you bear bubble blower. it's very unusual. we reLLY LOVE IT

PortAndLemon Sat 12-Sep-09 07:48:14

We're going to a christening tomorrow and have bought harback copies of the Helen Oxenbury-illustrated edition of Alice's Adventures In Wonderland and Alice Through The Looking-Glass together with Blueberry Girl.

jumpyjan Sat 12-Sep-09 08:04:48

I agree a nice book that she can keep. DD got the complete Beatrix Potter collection in one book that comes in a lovely box.

Knakard Sat 12-Sep-09 08:13:01

For christnings we tend to get a £25-£30 clarkes voucher for first pair of shoes, always been very greatfully recieved.

bluejeans Sat 12-Sep-09 08:16:04

Hungry Caterpillar gift set unfortunately out of stock at John Lewis but might be available elsewhere?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now