Talk

Advanced search

Bit early, but... advice for my 20th please :)

(1 Post)
LollipopViolet Sat 29-Aug-09 11:56:46

Yep, on 2nd December LV stops being a teenager! I'd really like to celebrate this properly as the past 2 years have been a bit funny.

My 18th was spent in Egypt with my mum, which I loved but meant I couldn't do proper celebrations with other family or my mates.

My 19th was spent at the local pub quiz because we were all skint.

I'd really like some ideas on what to do for my 20th because I want a chance to celebrate with my mates properly. I have another friend who will be turning 20 on 19th December so any joint party/event ideas would be great. I don't want to spend a tonne of money though, and previously we've done:

Bowling and cocktails for one person's 19th- on her birthday.
We also stayed at Alton Towers Hotel and had a couple of days in the park as a joint do for her and another friend who was turning 19 (I worked for the company so got a huge discount on hotels- and free tickets!)

I'm not a huge clubbing type person so that's not something I'd do personally, but I'm open to all other ideas. Oh, and it'd have to be out of my house!

I don't ask for much do I?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now