Talk

Advanced search

what wonderful things can i do for our ds 18th on saturday

(6 Posts)
wallyheidedcrawfinch Tue 04-Aug-09 14:53:46

hi there it is my ds 18 th birthday on saturday we are booked to go to a restaurant at night but what can i do for him during the day / thank you

liliputlady Tue 04-Aug-09 20:16:51

Breakfast in bed/champagne breakfast.

Barbecue lunch (weather permitting)

Present him with a "This is your life" book of photos of him, friends and family over last 18 years.

Ask him what he wants to do and organise it.

Decorate house, bedroom etc with balloons and banners.

K999 Tue 04-Aug-09 20:20:27

Race day somewhere? Does he drive? If not, first driving lesson?

MadMazza Tue 04-Aug-09 20:25:49

Is there anywhere particular he would like to go to/ or do? Perhaps go-karting or an assault course or to see a particular film at the cinema? If not you could make him breakfast in bed and just let him see friends or have friends over?

wallyheidedcrawfinch Tue 04-Aug-09 21:22:38

thank you i am definately going to decorate the house with balloons etc and he would enjoy the breakfast in bed he has not received his provisional licence yet so cant do the driving lesson thing sadly i just want him to have a lovely day as he is great

Doodle2u Tue 04-Aug-09 21:25:05

Decorate a box or jar.

On slips of paper, write down everything is he is good at, you love about him, funny memories about him etc.

Give it to him and tell him, when he's feeling hacked off, all he has to do is pick a slip of paper out and read something beautiful his Mum & dad thought and wrote about.

He'll treasure it forever.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now