Talk

Advanced search

What to get for a 4yo girl's birthday (friend's child, mine are younger so I don't know!)

(5 Posts)
crokky Mon 20-Jul-09 12:09:07

What to get for a 4yo girl's birthday? I have a 3yo boy and a 1yo girl (who plays with her brother's cast off toys!).

Anyway this little girl is going to be 4. She has 2 older sisters so I'm not sure if she would have loads of stuff already and also she is fairly advanced compared to my 3yo boy. I am stuck, what do you think? Would be great if it was something I could get in ELC as will be going there soon to get DS's torch fixed!

Thanks for any help!

GeeWhizz Mon 20-Jul-09 12:18:48

My DD just turned 5 and loves craft things. Spoon People Kit was great. Not too messy. Aquabeads also kept her quiet for hours.

GooseyLoosey Mon 20-Jul-09 12:23:02

Dd and all her friends loved Polly Pocket last year (when they were all 4). The bits are so tiny that they get lost easily so it won't matter if she has older sisters. Dd also likes the Sylvanian families - but you have to be careful what you get as some of the bits are just far too small for 4 year olds to play with.

twinklytoes Mon 20-Jul-09 12:34:46

my soon to be 4yrold would love dressing up clothes and anything that she could role play with whether its a tea set or peppa pigs classroom or caravan. princess is still a big hit too.

lizziemun Mon 20-Jul-09 15:01:19

My 4yr dd loved theese www.amazon.co.uk/Playskool-Tag-Tails-Zoo-Chase/dp/B001GM3788 when she got them for her birthday.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now