Talk

Advanced search

ben 10 party ideas

(6 Posts)
TuTu Thu 04-Jun-09 13:59:51

For anyone else with Ben 10 fanatics at home, can you give me any ideas for DS birthday party on Saturday, for which i was hoping to throw a few Ben 10 related party games in. So far i've got "pin the omnitrix onto Ben 10", so need lots more inspiration! Thanks

Iklboo Thu 04-Jun-09 14:03:30

Hunt the Vilgax? Hide a pic of him somewhere in the house with 'clues' where he might be.

TuTu Thu 04-Jun-09 14:05:33

Thats a great idea Iklboo, they'll love that.

Iklboo Thu 04-Jun-09 14:07:02

DS is Ben 10 and Ben 10 Alien Force bonkers! He has practically every flippin' figure.

Are you getting the Ben 10 partyware? Ds wants it for when he's having his tea grin

TuTu Thu 04-Jun-09 14:12:42

We have made our own home-made party stuff as DS loves making things. we cut out lots of pics from ben 10 magazine and stuck them onto plastic cups , homemade paper hats and place settings. It was great fun and hopefully kids will spend half their time comparing whose got what pics. Mind you i still dont know who half the characters are!

Iklboo Thu 04-Jun-09 14:14:31

Ah....I could write a thesis on them all grin

Oh - you could do Ben 10 pass the parcel too. Make badges with a character on and hide one in each layer of the paper. The main prize could be Ben 10 stationery, stickers or something

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now