Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

last minute nerves - it will go okay won't it?

(5 Posts)
stroppyknickers Fri 31-Oct-08 12:45:04

omg i've invited 15 kids for a party then trick or treating...aged 3 to 9 years. two pass the parcels, one pin the ghost on the grave, one dip to get an eyeball, lotsb of junky food. They are all going to be bored and whiny. Aaaargh. What do I do when they get here, help! (Have til 4 to make gingerbread men shaped sandwiches with bits hacked off)

scattyspider Fri 31-Oct-08 12:49:50

Stroppy that sounds fantastic. grin. Good on yer!

They'll have a great time!! Good Luck.

stroppyknickers Fri 31-Oct-08 12:50:25

Thanks scatty. Just a bit terrified at what I have started...

peonyflower Fri 31-Oct-08 12:52:53

I always have these worries, then the kids just run around the house and have a fab time and all my organised games go out the window!
As long as you are OK with some chaotic running around and noise you will be fine...
fingers crossed!

stroppyknickers Sat 01-Nov-08 08:44:41

well, i think it was ok but i am never doing it again! omg all those children hyped up on sweets and then trick or treating round the neighbours - i think they'd never seen so many, and my two groups thing went to pot...however. Kids all dressed up, looked fab, were very willing to join in etc and etc and the mums brought wine!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now