Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

ideas please high school musical party

(6 Posts)
frazzled74 Wed 22-Oct-08 14:33:58

anyone got any ideas of hsm themed party games/activities to play with 15 5 year old girls?

RubyRioja Wed 22-Oct-08 14:35:39

karaoke?
dancing competitions?
prom dress fashion parade?

RubyRioja Wed 22-Oct-08 14:35:52

learn cheerleading routine?

Elkat Wed 22-Oct-08 20:22:36

I think the cheerleading sounds great. You could buy the children pom poms as their party bags, and if you got a dvd or something like this one to teach you the moves, which you can then teach (or get someone else to teach! to the girls. They'd love it!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Activity-TV-Cheerleading-REGION-NTSC/dp/B001CFEBWK/ref=sr13?ie=UTF8&s=dvd& qid=1224703268&sr=1-3

HTH

frazzled74 Thu 23-Oct-08 10:14:07

thanks have just asked my friends 14 yr old dd to come and teach a dance routine and as the pom poms are quite expensive am going to have a go at making themsmile

BrownOwl18 Thu 23-Oct-08 22:57:53

You can make the pom-poms from cardboard tubes, strips of carrier bag and lots of sticky tape! My Brownies did this on Monday and really enjoyed it. Some of the end results were very impressive.

The 5 year olds might need a bit more help but it's certainly do-able.

If you can get a suitable picture you could do "pin the pom-pom on the cheerleader".

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now