Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Halloween Pass the Parcel

(7 Posts)

I am making Halloween P the P for dd's(11) Halloween party (anything to keep them off the streets).
It will be passed in dismal light to Ravel's Bolero.
I need ideas for layers.
So far I have:
Cold cooked spaghetti
A slug in a box
Sliced tomatoes
Granny pants
Cold boiled mushrooms
Glow in the dark finger nails.

I could really do with a few more layers.
And any suggestions for a suitable DVD would be very welcome. Anyone seen Corpse Bride, and is it too scarey?
Thanks

TheDuchessOfCorpseBride Thu 16-Oct-08 22:23:22

How utterly foul. grin

A bouquet of wet slimy leaves or weeds
A rubber rat/frog
Banana skin
Tattoo - halloween themed or the large pirate sort

How old are the DCs? I bought a charming little DVD called Pumpkin Moon in Woolies awhile ago for £2. My 4, 5 & 7yo like it. It's a short Channel 4 film.

Corpse Bride, as I should know, is very similar to Nightmare Before Christmas - lots of body parts falling off and heads full of friendly maggots etc. Can you watch it first to check suitability?

TheDuchessOfCorpseBride Thu 16-Oct-08 22:24:40

Gawd! I missed that they are 11yo. Corpse Bride will be fine.

CherryChapstick Thu 16-Oct-08 22:27:45

Potatoe peelings.
Cooked rice (maggots).
Rubber spider.
Flour.

sameagain Thu 16-Oct-08 22:39:41

Don't now about film,, but I do remember a halloween party when I was in guides (so about the same age)

Girls sittingon floor in a circle, lights turned out and scary story read. At appropriate times we had to put hands behind us, where someone would hv put something from the story. The ones I remember were peeled grapes for eyeballs, and water filled rubber gloves for hands. Rice for maggots (like cherry said) would be great too. It was at least 25 years ago and I still remember it really clearly.

Thank you. I shall put it a jelly filled latex glove then, rice maggots and a slime bouquet.

R2G Thu 23-Oct-08 23:34:14

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now