Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Following on from the science party thread, my DD wants a bath fizzer etc making party...

(5 Posts)
marmadukescarlet Mon 29-Sep-08 11:38:31

On the basis of a few afternoons making bath fizzers and soap with my DD (8) and DS (4) she has decided she wants a 'making' party.

<please shoot me now>

Obviously we will make bath fizzers, I have a recipe for chocolate milk bath powder and bubble bath.

DD wants to make soap, but do not want hot melt and por in my kitchen with 7 other DC.

Also most children are not going to want to do this all afternoon surely - my dd would but she is erm, different!

I though we could make face masks and then watch a dvd?

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

I've found 2 books on Amazon 'Totally cool soapmaking for kids' and 'The Simply spatacular spa-time book'

PoorOldEnid Mon 29-Sep-08 11:40:03

make something
pass the parcle or a game
tea
make something else
disco

marialuisa Mon 29-Sep-08 14:54:39

try here, they send out kits:
www.fizzpotzz.co.uk/

marmadukescarlet Mon 29-Sep-08 16:07:26

Thanks Enid and Marialuisa,

That site you linked is fab! I'm going to order a kit from there I think, much easier than me faffing around getting one bit from one supplier etc.

Yippee!

(now I just need some valium patience as I am not a natural with other people's children!)

A HUGE thank you to Marialuisa!

Fizzpots couldn't have been more helpful.

My bucket of goodies arrived this afternoon and DD and I have had fun unpacking it to check it was all there.

The stuff looks great, DD loves her soap with her name on.

The visa reciept was folded and tucked into the ribbon of a box containing a little choc just to make mummy feel better for paying!

It wasn't that expensive either, although I didn't realise they provided nice paper bags with handles to take the goodies home in so ordered the pink handbags, costing me a further £25 - but hey ho it is done now!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now