Talk

Advanced search

dd party ideas.....approx 11 kids coming to my house!

(4 Posts)
lauraw78 Thu 04-Sep-08 16:39:28

Right, this is my first post, so thought I would make it a purposeful one =).

Im planning a party for my soon to be 7 year old, this is my first attempt, usually we just have a family thing, but its about time she gets to celebrate with her friends. Im going to be 8 months pregnant when this event occurs, so could you please not suggest anything too adventurous =)

So, suggestions for party games, activities abd food would all be welcome, I have a fair idea of course, but I would like to hear from othe rparents what they think seen as though this is my first time.

Cheers. x

flatmouse Thu 04-Sep-08 16:41:30

A craft party could work quite well (assuming you have the room). Somewhere like Yellowmoon (think .co.uk, but google it) you can get multi-items of craft quite cheaply.

lauraw78 Thu 04-Sep-08 16:57:04

Thats an excellent idea, would mean they can get on with it for a good while and I can chill =) Homebargains do a lot of things like that, will check that out first =))

NK7231b339X117ab9f1ded Thu 04-Sep-08 16:58:53

have you tried Your Children First they have lots of party kits and activity kits. They will also make things up for you too.www.yourchildrenfirst.co.uk

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now