Talk

Advanced search

10th wedding anniversery - what did you do?

(4 Posts)
lavenderbongo Wed 27-Aug-08 16:20:45

It was our tenth wedding anniversary last week. We didnt get a chance to do anything then as we where at the inlaws. I would really like to do something nice for DH this weekend - only there are a few restrictions.

It would have to be at home in the evening when our two dds are asleep.
Apart from cooking hime something nice and wearing stockings I havent been able to come up with anything exciting.

Does anyone have any good ideas - he is a great dh and dad and I just want to do something nice for him.

lavenderbongo Wed 27-Aug-08 16:22:09

oops my spelling awful - sorry - shouldnt type and watch bob the builder at the samae time

tassisssss Wed 27-Aug-08 19:36:42

we had 2 nights away in a lovely hotel without our 2 older children. we took 7 week old baby with us. I was utterly knackered and had a lovley time doing very very little. It was exactly what I needed (and thakfully dh was happy too!).

Can you get a babysitter and go out?

lavenderbongo Wed 27-Aug-08 19:56:39

Thanks tassisssss. We cant get a baby sitter as we live abroad and dont know anybody we can trust enough yet. Thats why I am tryinng to be imaginative and do something nice at home. I think it may just have to be a nice meal and video.

Your anniversary sounds great and a good idea. Weve just come back from visiting relatives back in the UK so cant really afford to go away again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now