Talk

Advanced search

Hannah Montana Party- any tips?

(4 Posts)
Rachmumoftwo Sun 17-Aug-08 22:16:33

DD wants a Hannah Montana themed make-over party. She wants between 10 and 15 girls there, with 3 sleeping over after the party.

I'm thinking make-up, nail polish and hair glitter, making bracelets and necklaces, and having the concert on DVD playing in the background. I will feed them American style food, hot dogs and the like. How else can I entertain them?

I have ordered the tableware from Toysrus at a bargain price, what else will I need?

cikecaka Sun 17-Aug-08 22:51:15

Maybe a few toy microphones. Apart from that you seem to have everything covered. What age will she be?

newpup Mon 18-Aug-08 06:40:40

Just check with parents about the make up (sure you will).

DD1 went to a sleepover party last year and came back with an allergic reaction to some cheap make up they had used! If I had known I could have sent her with some she could have used.

Can you get hold of a Kareoke machine? What about some cheap blonde wigs ala Hannah style?

Rachmumoftwo Mon 18-Aug-08 09:19:01

She'll be 7. I was planning on putting a make-up info bit at the bottom of the invitation to be safe. The children I know well already will be fine, but there are a couple of new girls starting in her class, and I don't know them (or their mums) yet.

I am safe in the knowledge that this is the 3rd Glam & Glitz for most of these girls, so will not be demon mother from hell if I put make-up on them.

Like the idea of microphones, they could be instead of party bags! And if I can get the wigs cheap enough that would be fab!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now