Talk

Advanced search

SIL to be's Hen Night...

(4 Posts)
bonnibaby Sat 02-Aug-08 11:13:25

Next Saturday,
We are going out on a pub crawl.
Id like to make it special for her but she is very shy and quiet and i would hate to do anything that would embarrass her,
Does anyone have any ideas to make it a bit more of a hen night?

yousaidit Sat 02-Aug-08 11:38:21

On my friends hen night we had bunny ears a lovely big round fluffy bunny tails pinned on our dresses (they got more admiring comments from women that men!!!) and carried around a big cardboard figure f russell crowe inGladiator that i hoofed from a video shop a few years ago! blush hmm grin that was all: we just went round pubs enjoying ourselves, no daft dares or big flashing badges or lechy women, people could tell it was a hen party and found more sane folk were happy to chat to us: it was a great night but ended sadly when russell split inhalf from being folded over in teh video shop sad

Gobbledigook Sat 02-Aug-08 11:50:13

ROFL!

snickersnack Sun 03-Aug-08 16:45:28

A quiz? How much does she know about her husband-to-be? You draw up the questions, ask him to answer them in advance and she gets a prize for each one she gets right (or has to do a forfeit for each one she gets wrong...though verging on the publicly embarassing, that, so maybe not!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now