Talk

Advanced search

I want an ABBA PARTY

(8 Posts)
milkybarsrus Fri 18-Jul-08 13:42:25

I've just been to see mama mia and absolutely loved the film. And everyone was itching to get up and dance through the film but couldn't,wouldn't, shouldn't. so I thought hey ho, I'll have a party for no particular reason other than just fun and have an ABBA theme. So please give me some ideas on how to go about this?

FluffyMummy123 Fri 18-Jul-08 13:42:44

Message withdrawn

Iklboo Fri 18-Jul-08 13:44:15

Abba music, Swedish meatballs & fondue, 70's fancy dress?

PestoMonster Fri 18-Jul-08 13:45:24

Satin trousers, skull cap (crotchet-ed perhaps?), mahoosively heeled silver boots...

Am I on the right lines here?

Fimbo Fri 18-Jul-08 13:45:28

70's outfits
Platforms

Grapefruit covered in foil covered with cheese/pickled onions/pineapple on sticks

PestoMonster Fri 18-Jul-08 13:49:23

Oh and nice floppy wigs and fake beards for the men. grin

ginnny Fri 18-Jul-08 13:50:47

Can I come?

milkybarsrus Fri 18-Jul-08 13:59:26

Wow! love the sweedish meatballs idea and the cheese and pineapple on sticks. You're all on the right lines. I was going to buy pretend foam microphones and stick glitter to the round bit so we can sing into it blush, or do i need to grow up a bit? Anyway, definately going for the outfit ideas. Also, was sort of thinking along a retro idea of 70's sweets that we used to have and when everyones p**d have a game of twister!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now