Talk

Advanced search

dd would like to invite 2 girls she plays with in the close that dont go to her school, do i also need to invite there younger sibling?

(6 Posts)
chocolatespiders Fri 11-Jul-08 16:20:57

dd will be 5 .....

dd plays with these girls after school, there 3 year old siblings also play out so does dd need to invite them...

i really dont want to cause a row neighbour hood dispute....

one of the girls also has a 8 year old brother... so cant really leave him out either... arrghhhhhh you could go on and on...

Carnival Fri 11-Jul-08 16:22:23

Send a 'girly' invite, the boy won't want to comegrin

lilolilmanchester Fri 11-Jul-08 16:26:22

You could go on and on. So don't feel you have to invite siblings. Perhaps send some birthday cake home for them?

chocolatespiders Fri 11-Jul-08 16:45:04

it is a pirate party...smile

will def send them some cake...good idea...

one of the girls didnt invite dd to her party and dd didnt mind one bit... i just wouldnt want people to think bad thoughts of us

lilolilmanchester Fri 11-Jul-08 23:07:36

Hope it all goes well chocolatespiders. I think making a token gesture like cake/spare sweets etc will keep the little ones and the older brother happy. Mine are past that stage (relieved emoticon) so really have been there and got the t-shirt. You'll run yourself ragged trying to keep everyone happy. At least you know you have given it a lot of thought, and come to a decision. Everyone else can go whistle!!!

chocolatespiders Sat 12-Jul-08 09:28:34

thankyou....

I am becoming a bit obbsessed with the pirate theme now so should be plenty left over smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now