Talk

Advanced search

Last minute present for 7yo girl

(2 Posts)
whatdayisit Mon 07-Jul-08 19:53:14

I have just found a party invite in DS1's book bag, which I suspect has been there for some time, as party is a few days away blush

I will speak to mum tommorrow and accept etc, but I need a present. I'm on a bit of an economy drive ATM and I find the best way to do this is to avoid the shops, you know how you never just buy what you went for, or is that just me?

In my stash, the only things I have that a vaguely suitable are a moon sand ice cream set, or a travel game from ELC.

The moonsand has age 3+ on it and the last thing I want to do is insult anyone, esp as the girl has some special needs, so I don't want mum to think I "dumbed down" for this reason. The game is age 4-8, but is only small and I suspect about £5. I would usually spend around £7/8. Will one of these do, or do I need to go shopping?

honeypot01 Wed 09-Jul-08 23:02:30

the moon sand sounds fine, the age is just a guideline, my son is 6 and loves them!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now