Talk

Advanced search

GIRLS 9TH BIRTHDAY PARTY HELP?

(8 Posts)
georgeclooneyfan Wed 21-May-08 17:59:46

Hello does anyone have any ideas for a girls ninth birthday party please. I have done the usual bouncy castle, make-up, bear factory, sleepover, out for tea, bowling,disco party etc anyone know of any other ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Treetop1 Wed 18-Jun-08 11:20:38

Latest thing I've found - a Paint me party. The party person comes to your venue, your house whatever and the guests all paint pictures which are printed instantly onto T-shirts. Properly printed, not papery transfers. Great fun, fab result and you get the T-shrits included in the price as perfect going home presents. Worth a try. www.paintme.info

BettySpaghetti Wed 18-Jun-08 11:24:23

For DDs 8th we had an arts and crafts party -ordered loads of stuff from Baker Ross and they had a great time sitting round the dining table making things to take home (it made me think of how I imagine a Stitch 'n Bitch to be, the way they sat around chatting and gossiping wink).

After the arts session they played a few games (Ring on a String was v popular) and had a dance to let off steam before eating.

FrogPrincess Wed 18-Jun-08 11:27:33

dd (almost 9) went to a Bollywood dancing party (with Bollywood dancing teacher) and a High School Musical party (with teacher teaching them dance routines)
I think though her favourite this year was a crafts party at the girl's home, then they went to a restaurant in a limo which was the highlight.
In Bristol we have a new karaoke place that does parties, I expect that would be popular too.....

eandz Wed 18-Jun-08 11:41:03

cake decorating party?

this is a terrible idea i know, but it was my absolute favorite birthday...

the girls could make the cake?

Furball Thu 19-Jun-08 13:33:06

huge massive hijack - betty have you seen This Thread?

georgeclooneyfan Mon 23-Jun-08 14:10:57

Thanks for all your advice,you've given me some great ideas.

Julieessex Fri 25-Jul-08 22:21:32

there's high school musical entertainers on www.HighSchoolMusicalParty.co.uk

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now