Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone recommend an entertainer/magician in SW London for 4 year olds

(16 Posts)
fobbald Sun 30-Sep-07 16:45:59

My son is 4 in November and I am planning his party. We will have about 25 4 year olds - lots of boys and some girls! Am thinking about an entertainer or a bouncy castle - but a bit worried about having 25 kids jumping around on a bouncy castle!

Can anyone recommend an entertainer in SW London that they have used or seen at a party? I am a bit nervous just to book someone that hasn't been recommended.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

fobbald Thu 04-Oct-07 18:52:58

bump
desperately need any suggestions
thanks

Vinegar Fri 05-Oct-07 14:37:37

Try Amanda's Action Kids. If you look at the website you could see the sort of things they do. One of dd's friends had one of the entertainers(not Amanda, who is more expensive) and she was fab.

Wilbur Fri 05-Oct-07 14:43:39

We have used Jasmine's Magic parties for three events to keep kids happy and they are great. Either Jasmine herself, or Pirate Pete if you have boisterous boys. If you google it, the website will come up at the top.

Wilbur Fri 05-Oct-07 14:44:40

Sorry - Pirate Cutlass, not Pete. He is quite loud tough, but good at keeping lots of kids together.

Wilbur Fri 05-Oct-07 14:45:21

Oh FGS - "loud though"

claricebeansmum Fri 05-Oct-07 14:48:22

I've used Twizzle and Dragon Drama.

Both really good.

claricebeansmum Fri 05-Oct-07 14:49:09

Crescendo (I think) have an absolutely brilliant magician - have seen about 100 times and he always is brilliant

franch Fri 05-Oct-07 19:50:31

Gilbert Giggles is fab

fobbald Fri 05-Oct-07 21:42:21

thanks for the advice everyone
claricebeansmum - do you have details of how to contact the magician you recommended?

Thanks

Anchovy Mon 08-Oct-07 12:59:52

I used the Action Station last year on a recommendation from someone here and am having them again this year (am in SW London).

www.theactionstation.co.uk

Very good but £££!!!

Had a great bouncy castle for DD's party last week - can give you the link for that if you want.

nitaaryan Tue 25-May-10 19:04:46

Hi, Do you remember the name of entertainer you used at twizzle. Planning on using them for a party for DS 1st bday..

Jameshailes Sat 05-Jun-10 16:21:24

I'm a Kent based entertainer and my shows for the younger ages are always highly recommended. I'm currently working in several Kent based Surestart Children's Centres. You can see feedback on my website from centres and Mums as well.

jameshailes.co.uk

Thanks

PheasantPlucker Sat 05-Jun-10 16:24:05

We have used Amanda's Action Kids, and had Amanda who was superb, if a little frenetic
We have also used Gilbert Giggles, who was lovely. We also saw him at a street party in Wandsworth Town where he was fab again

irlandab Mon 07-Jun-10 10:35:00

I booked two entertainers through these people

www.partyprojects.co.uk

They were a massive hit.

AzizaAlAssad Fri 24-Jun-11 13:50:11

Hi

Has anyone used Jasmine Magic Parties or Jelly Tot Parties recently or even C'lamity Clown

I'm having a birthday party for my little girl and I can't decide between them
Aziza.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now